- Backup tool. Windows GUI front-end for rsync.
- Backup tool. Current rsync version linked against cygwin1.dll (1.7.0) from 9/11/2009.
- Mail server and management tool for Subversion notification mails.
- Time Management Application
- Making C/C++ functions and classes available from within ITTVIS IDL by autogenerating DLM files
- Simple PHP script for online BibTeX-to-HTML publication list conversion
- ITTVIS IDL Compound Widgets
Backup tool. Windows GUI front-end for rsync.
rsync 3.0.6 for Windows
Win32 build of rsync 3.0.6 linked against the latest 1.7.0 cygwin1.dll build.
|Download (ca. 2MB)|
LatexEditor LEd 0.51 beta Portable
To be most flexible creating tex-files I compiled a package providing portable Versions of the latex editor LEd 0.51, MiKTeX 2.7, Ghostscript 8.61 and GSview 4.9.
|Last Update:||20. February 2008|
|Version:||LEd 0.51 beta, MiKTeX 2.7|
|Note:||Please note the instructions given by the setup package.|
|Link (ca. 84MB)|
This tool provides the functionality of a notification server for Subversion events (commits etc.).
But it does not just send formatted mails - including information on commited files such as diffs etc. It also takes care of user related mail subscriptions (taking current security settings into account).
|Last Update:||4. February 2008|
Working on severall projects may raise the need to gather information on working times. TaskTool is one (of so many available) approach(es) to do that in a most comfortable way.
- Scheduled Tasks
- Fast pausing using the middle mouse button on the tray icon
- Fast project switching using the tray icon context menu
- Viewing project and time information in the title bar of the current foreground window
- Creating reports (Excel)
The tool currently fits the needs of my employer. That's why there is no "public"-version.
|Last Update:||28. April 2008|
no "public"-version, yet|
idea and first version by Lars Beikirch
ITTVIS IDL provides an API to access C/C++ written routines from within IDL.
Based on a class and function definition (C/C++) header file the tool genICET generates a C/C++ source code template, which enables the user - compiled as DLL and with usage of the also generated DLM - to use the defined classes and functions from within IDL.
|Last Update:||19. Juni 2007|
This script generates a HTML bibliography list base on BibTeX code.
|Last Update:||23. November 2006|